Our team has spent many months completely rewriting GlassWire’s backend from scratch. With this new major update GlassWire now uses significantly less memory, and even less disk resources.
We’ve also added a new free dark theme we call “asphalt”. Go to the top left GlassWire menu to try it out.
What else is new with GlassWire 2.2?
– GlassWire now starts much faster!
– DNS resolving is improved.
– Graph data loading is faster!
– VirusTotal analyzing is faster!
– Things device discovery and resolving now works much better!
– Many other bug fixes and improvements.
– Remote monitoring is now even more secure and improved. Please note it’s required that you update your client and server with this update.
– GlassWire now has a speed meter in the mini viewer.
Our complete list of all the changes in 2.2 are available here.